Interested in A Career In Early Childhood Education?
Verner Center for Early Learning is a leader in the field of early education. If your dream is to become a teacher, take the first step on that path at Verner. We offer robust career support, such as paid training and one-on-one mentorship.
Verner is committed to fostering Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging (DEIB).
We offer access to industry-leading one-on-one mentorship as well as tuition assistance for ongoing career development.
For more information or to speak to a recruiter, please call 828-298-0808 or email email@example.com.
We offer affordable:
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short & long-term disability
- Matching 403(b) retirement plan
- 5 1/2 weeks paid time off your first year (this includes PTO and holidays)
- Eligibility for infant mental health endorsement after two years
- Free therapy for educators
- Discounted gym membership
- Breastfeeding rooms and paid breaks
- Six weeks paid parental leave
- Verner tuition discount for staff with children
- Freshly prepared breakfast, lunch & snacks daily, free of charge for educators
Verner strives to attract educated, loving and respectful professionals committed both to the profession and professional development. You will find a complete list of our current openings and job descriptions below. Spanish/English bilingual persons are strongly encouraged to apply. Resumes and/or applications are accepted on an on-going basis.
Join Verner's team of dynamic early educators!
Complete the form below to connect with us.
We are a family forward certified employer and breast-feeding friendly employer!
A Family Forward NC Employer Certification designates employers that offer policies and practices that support the health and well-being of working families and children. The North Carolina Breastfeeding-Friendly Child Care Designation recognizes child care programs that implement practices in their center or home that support breastfeeding.
Verner Center for Early Learning is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.